Greetings!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mundasa

Original poster
Hello guys! Wanted to post a little bit info about myself :)

Currently i am a student, studying Digital Content at university, in the near future i hope to create wonderful game for roleplayers, with awesome graphics, and free world where you could do anything that you desire.
Also, i am now working at brand new website called DreamerLink (you can check it here www.dreamerlink.com if you are interested ^^) as community manager. DreamerLink is made for gamers, cosplayers and especially for roleplayers, since you can create you personal characters as avatars.

I am a roleplayer, i LOVE to releplay, i think it's the best feeling in the world to create a character, and then become your character! I love to roleplay as samurai since i love Asian culture and especially samurai era! <3

Also i am cosplayer and gamer. Currently the most time i spend on these games - WoW, GW2, LoL.
Hope to have some wonderful roleplaying sessions with you guys!

Reactions: SleepsTheMoron

SleepsTheMoron

Sleepy poetry boy
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Scifi, modern, magical, pretty much anything
Hi hi new person! I am new too! I joined yesterday!!! I too play LoL! I also love to rp aswell! I am just trying to get back into the groove of rping quickly and efficiently ;w; so yeah... I hope you enjoy it here! people are nice so far so I hope you find a good rp >w< good luck!!!!!

Dipper

???
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Shake a tin of dice and tell me what numbers they give you.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, an assortment of others. Ask and you shall receive (an answer).
Welcome aboard, Mundasa. Take a cookie and enjoy your stay.

of Dirt

sung in silence
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy is my forte, but I'd do almost anything.
I love to roleplay as samurai since i love Asian culture and especially samurai era! <3

Fk yea!

*ahem* Enjoy your stay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.