Greetings~

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Verrici

Original poster
Hello everyone! Im Verrici ( Vare-eh-see ) and I have been roleplaying for a few years now! The website I have used for all my roleplaying has been shut down but this website shares the exact same format so that's why I chose it! Plus of course the community size! I can't wait to roleplay here! Some of my interests with genres or animes/books/etc. would have to be:

• Hunter x Hunter
  • Soul Eater
  • Black Butler
  • SAO
  • The Walking Dead
  • Fairy Tail
  • Deadman Wonderland
  • Xam'd: Lost Memories
I know I have more put I can't think of any at the moment! I'll see all of you around some time! :D

Welcome aboard, Verrici. You'll get by just fine around here. Want a cookie?

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, i do this to almost every newbie, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

normally id offer up an rp, but if fandoms and show-based are more your speed, i know someone who is always looking for more players, i can send you their way if youd like

Welcome ^^ Those are some great animes, and I'm pretty sure there's at least a couple of group roleplays in those categories (if not, hey, make your own!). I hope you enjoy your stay!

Status
Not open for further replies.