Greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kaida

Original poster
Salutations.

I imagine I'll spend most of my time in the chats, as they seem most comfortable to my being.

I look forward to my exploration of Iwaku. My role-playing skills are novice at best, but capable of improving upon exposure and, of course, given time.

The role-play resume has been filled out, though it's sparse. I'm sure given adequate thought I will expand it.

**As a general rule I do not engage in non-consent nor rape role-plays, unless it furthers a plot in a special way.
I am not keen on rampant abuse, either.
These are not deal breakers, but they give me pause. **

I also don't tolerate rape jokes or anything along those lines. If this is an important part of your personality then it's best we avoid making each other's acquaintance. Thank you.

Good day.

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
tumblr_static_jimmywave_slow.gif

Hi there! Welcome to the both of you! ^_^ I hope you enjoy your time here on iwaku! If you ever need help with anything or have any questions don't hesitate to ask me. :)​

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

i saw ur post on an earlier post. its awesome to see new members post on other newbie posts. it shows, well it shows awesomeness as a person and a true fellow rper. and if you ever need help with anything or would ever like to work on ur rp skills, please feel free to shoot me a message

Status
Not open for further replies.