Greetings

T

TerraNight

Original poster
She walks silently into the greeting toom and leans on the wall nearest the door. She talks a look about and sees noe faces she would know. She reachs into her long trench coat and pulls out a pack of cloves and puls a slinder stick from the pack. She places the filltered in to her lips and puts the pack back into her coat. She takes a match and strikes in to glame with the tip of her fingernail. she flicks the used match out the door to which she had come in in the first place. She took a moderate drag and then spoke softly.'Greetings ladies and gentleman, Its should be intresting getting to know some of you. I look forward to it. Until then safe paths.' she said before taking one more looked around. she kicked off the wall and walked back out without a second glance or another word. back to her darkness. the only true thing that brought her comfort anymore.

On an OOC note I am not new to roleplay. Just to the site. Look forward to meeting new people.

Welcome, TerraNight!

What a nice introduction you gave us, certainly different!

Most of our members are usually in the
CBox.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome to Iwaku! :D
I dunno what else to say >.<

Hi, I'm Rubix, your friendly neighborhood cube! :D Its nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy your stay on Iwaku ^_^

I waku has many new people to be met, so this goal should likely work out well for you!
Welcome to Iwaku, I hope that you enjoy your time here.
If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask them.
I'm Kitti, by the way, nice to meet you.

Thank you for the warm welcome and if anyone is intrested in starting a roleplay let me know.

It's a good thing this is virtual, 'cause cigarette smoke makes me hack up my lungs. Welcome to Iwaku, TerraNight! I hope you come out of the shadows more.