Greetings

K

KallenDraconis

Original poster
A friend of mine told me about this site awhile ago so I figured I would try it out. Never roleplayed on a site before but I have roleplayed a lot in MMO's including SecondLife...lame I know. Just looking to hang out and meet some new people who enjoy all sorts of roleplay. Nice to meet you all.

Ahoy! Welcome aboard Iwaku!
Don't worry, we all started somewhere in our RP careers.

Ye be new to the waters eh? Well, luckily fer you.. I have some scrawlins' that you should take a gander at.

This be a
guide fer general roleplaying on Iwaku.
Ye lookin' to chatter with some hearties? Cast anchor in the
Cbox!Some really cool people here!

If ye having any other questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask! Help is always here!

Welcome to Iwaku!
I see you met Juku hahaha. He has been on a huge pirate thing recently... rather amusing.
Happy roleplaying ^.^

Hello Kallen and welcome to the Community!
I'm Doxa, pleasure to meet you!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate on asking XD

Thank you for the warm welcome. I look forward to roleplaying with you.

Hi and welcome,

This is my second day on here hehe and I am trying to make friends and talk a bit. I am sure you'll like it on here, at least I did for sure ;) If you need anything don't hesitate to drop me a line ;)

ASteala

Hello and welcome Kallen! There is indeed all sorts of roleplay here on Iwaku.

Hey Kallen.. Thank you for the info on this site.. still trying to navigate it kinda different than I am use to.. :P

You'll figure it out sweetheart, you're a smart one. And if not, there are plenty of people besides me to ask questions of.

I could've sworn I...no, no, never mind.

Hey! You're the guy I made a Dragon for! :D

I am Iliana, Goddess of Fire. Welcome to our community.