Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mtntopview

Original poster
(this image serves no purpose, but it does bring some color into the post ... I think)
WEm6o5Q.jpg

Greetings members of the roleplaying site known as Iwaku. I am Mtntopview, and prefer to be addressed as such. That said, I have been known to tolerate just Mtn or View. I am a human male of 18 years of age. While I am new to this site, I have hovered around another roleplaying site for quite some time. I tend to think my skills are lacking in quality, but do note that I have been accused of having a low self esteem. Now that this paragraph is over, I will summarize the information below.

If anyone has a question not covered by this post, then feel free to answer I guess.

What do you prefer to be called?
Mtntopview, Mtn, View

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Male

How old are you?
18 years

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I am new to this site, but not to roleplaying

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
no preference

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
I will spend my time complaining about the rain to people who like the rain

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
uhhhh ... The Touch by Stan Bush

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! Are you from Hawaii? :)

Living there is pretty nice. As a tourist, what do you do in Hawaii?

Living there is pretty nice. As a tourist, what do you do in Hawaii?
Shop of course! :D

Aside from that, the Waikiki beach, the zoo... I also went up Diamond Head the last time I was there in 2010.

ugh, Ala Moana has become nothing more than a mainland infested walmart-filled hell hole.

Anyways, I hope you had a nice time in the Islands. Your money keeps us afloat in the vast ocean of economy stuff

Welcome to the family, Mtntopview!
Hope you find everything you're looking for :D

Hi Mountie.

I live close to Canada and could not resist. Mountain, mountie...

-ahem-

As for what to do now, I suggest scoping out the roleplay requests in the 1x1's or the interest checks in the group roleplays, depending on which one you feel up for! Orrrrr, if you're not feeling ultra creative, you could just go hang out in the chatbox with all the cool kids.

-is not sure if it's empty-
-wonders, if it is, does that mean Iwaku has no cool kids?-
-laughs to self and wanders off-

tumblr_m8xa60Tej41r48zldo5_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.