2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Modern with or without magic, horror, would like to try romance a bit. sci-fi is also good
Hows it going people? Good? Fantastic! Whats that? Who the hell am i? glad you asked, while i am a self proclaimed vet of the Role Playing hobby, i am rather new-ish at play by posts. I'm good for nearly any kinda RP, im just too lazy to fill out the resume 100% haha. feel free to ask questions! happy to have friends! and toss a rp request my way if you want, i'm cool with it.

Welcome to Iwaku. We've got cookies, but so many people are coming in that I'm afraid we're running low... Not that I'm complaining. It gives me an incentive to make more.

yay cookies! everyone's happy treats! Funny thing is I'm here cause a friend is moving and we wont be able to table top anymore :( so he suggested this site, so i signed on the dotted line. though i am happy and willing to make new friends.

30mbqtl.jpg

• Love
Reactions: LunarLavendula
toss a roleplay request your way you say?

*cough* >.> <,<

tumblr_inline_n1lvmdk1cg1s2pncg.gif

Welcome to the forum! This place is pretty swell. Hey, if you still want to play tabletop with your friend, have you considered Roll20 over skype? That's what me and my friends did when our group moved to different parts of the country ^^ I believe there are a few other online tabletop thingums but I can't remember them off the top of my head 8-D

Welcome! I hope you have fun here :)

SENPAI'S HAVE NOTICED ME!!!! But you Everly.... you make me worry lol
Tangled-frying-pan.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.