Greetings to all

H

Hawke

Original poster
Hello everyone, please bear with me on this I am never too sure what to say on these things.

A little about me, I've been forum RPing since 2001, and have had a wide experience with it. I love to RP with several partners and one of my quirks is I work almost everything out with my partners (when I am involved with an RP). I have a good sense of humor and love to use it when appropriate.

I have had some bad experiences on former RP forums, mostly due to the cliques that were allowed to form and essentially run the forums. I'd taken a long hiatus and decided to give this another try and I liked what I saw. I hope to be invited to some RPs and help make them fun and exciting.

What do you prefer to be called? Hawke
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Boy
How old are you? 32
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes, new to the site, a roleplaying veteran
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? I am open to both
Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire? After being stationed in Alaska, I prefer the fire.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Brave by Sara Barellis

Reactions: Minibit
Welcome to the forums, Hawke! I'm sure you'll fit right in here

You can bump into me around the Content forums and especially the Guild of Worldbuilding! See you around!

Thank you for the warm welcome, I am unaccustomed to it!

I am hoping I can start to RP soon, but due to old forums (and habits) I'll wait be invited ;-)

Can't wait to start this place looks like so much fun!

Hey no problem, there's lots to do here besides Roleplay; just explore a bit :3

Greetings Hawke! Welcome to Iwaku! :D Cliques are everywhere, and we'll even have them here too. The important thing is that we promote welcoming friends, meeting new people, and good attitudes, instead of those scary broods.

I hope you can jump in to some good roleplays soon!

Thanks Diana, all I was worried about was a repeat of the last time, I wanted to avoid that if at all possible :-)

I hope to get in some RPs as soon as possible!