Greetings to all!

F

Freja

Original poster
Hello! I have always loved stories and have rp'd on another site for almost ten years. Absolutely love writing with other people, it's so much fun! So I was talking about one of my stories with a friend and she told me about Iwaku, saying it sounded right up my alley. So here I am and I hope to find some new friends and family to go on adventures with. ^_^

I agree with your friend - you'll likely enjoy your time spent on Iwaku. :) Also, many of us enjoy reading stories created by site members, so feel free to share some of them with us whenever you're ready.

Hello Freja :3 Welcome to Iwaku!! I'm glad your friend told you about us and that you decided to check us out. I'm certain you'll find plenty of people here to adventuring with and hopefully some friends too :3

If you have you have any questions about the site or need any help then please don't hesitate to ask :3 I look forward to seeing you around :)

ps: Love, love love the avatar, very awesome.

Great username choice-- welcome to Iwaku, Freja! I had a friend tell me about Iwaku several years back, and I've hung around since. Hopefully, your experience will be as long-lasting and as enjoyable. Feel free to drop me a message if you need help or want to chat. Cheers!

Hi there and welcome to the site!

I see your shiny blue name and I hope that that means you're finding your way around pretty well but if you need a hand, don't be afraid to ask! If you happen to have some solo work of your own that you'd like to show off here, we also have a section called Showcasing that you might like.

Happy roleplaying :)