Greetings To All

• Thread starter Trained Intentions
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trained Intentions

Original poster
I am glad I have found my way back to this beautiful site, though things are different. I hope to hhave fun all around this time and make some new friends. Alright, not sure what else to say but that's all I got for now.

Welcome to Iwaku,

I like to say welcome to Iwaku. I am glad to see you joined we have everything from chat roleplay to thread and pm roleplay what ever you prefer. I am Just a community volunteer, not full on staff. Make sure to read the rules, if you haven't already, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you are new to role playing in general, welcome we have many helpful tips, and discussions. We also have many Helpful staff and memebers.

I am Dark Disney, I have been on here a year now. Please feel free to pm me at any time, I do have a husband and Job that I only work 5 hours a day, I may not answer right away. I do have a blog that will tell you what is going on my life feel free to look at it and see where I am. I do love this site. Their is something for everyone, here on this website is literally a place to call home away from home. Need an outlet we have Blogs and a counseling section. If it is a major problem with a member inform the staff immediately. If it is a problem with the site their is a bug report in help desk. Normally happens with updates.

The people you will meet on here are just as nice and I am proud to say some are good friends, and some are like family and I really do love all them. Now I have put some helpful links in here for you. Now go and explore our wonderful home and welcome to the family.

Most important rule, respect the staff and here it is most important rule Have fun.

welcome home

Your friendly Neighborhood,
Dark. Disney.Triplet

Reactions: Trained Intentions
Welcome back, hope you get back into the grove, and come to enjoy Roleplaying as you have before. ^.^

Welcome back

"i~whack~you~ back.

So. That's all you got for now? I got something you can add to that. Here... Catch.

~Rainbow bomb go BOOOOOOOOOM!!!~~

I am glad I have found my way back to this beautiful site, though things are different. I hope to hhave fun all around this time and make some new friends. Alright, not sure what else to say but that's all I got for now.
Welcome back, I am still learning my way around too. :)

"i~whack~you~ back.

So. That's all you got for now? I got something you can add to that. Here... Catch.

~Rainbow bomb go BOOOOOOOOOM!!!~~

-screams like a little girl from the explosion. Quickly stands back up.- No one saw that...

Yea, sorry, I wrote that super late cause a friend was yelling at me too.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Welcome back, I am still learning my way around too. :)

Thank you, I appreciate it -rubs the back of my head- Yea, just need to get back in the groove of everything.

Welcome back, hope you get back into the grove, and come to enjoy Roleplaying as you have before. ^.^

Yea, same, I need to get back to writing. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.