Greetings & Salutations!

A

Ana Conda

Original poster
THE ABOUT YOU ME SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? To make things easy, just call me Ana.
Boy, girl, or a mystery? I'm a girl, but have the interests of a teenage boy. Pffhaha~.
How old are you? 22.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes, I've been roleplaying since 2004, so I have a bit of experience under my belt. (Oh my, almost nine years... sheesh...)
Where did you previously roleplay? A very small site called WTFRPG.com. It was wonderful, and had a very pretty and organized system that I fell in love with (so much so that I became a moderator for a year or so), but that place is a ghost town these days and I need a new place to call home!
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? I prefer group roleplays, but I'm not shy to 1x1 writing. They both have their advantages and disadvantages.
Do you like making new friends? Yes, yes, yes! Please take me under your wing. I may be experienced in the writing world but I am like a new born fawn fumbling around this place!

So yeah, that's me in standard form. I'm an open book, so if you want to find out more or ask me questions I am more than up for it. Aside from writing, I like reading comic books, playing video games, drawing and being a goofy goober. :B

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope to see you on the forums soon and that you enjoy your time here! :)

Welcome to Iwaku. We've got everything you are looking for in a rp site, believe it!

Let us know if you need anything.

Thank you! Oh wow, and from a staff member too! Looks like this place is pretty down to earth. I think I've taken the baby steps into getting involved in the site. The "Jump In" games are a quick and easy way to get involved while I look around for other games!

You sound cool and we share the same answers for that questionaire. :D Welcome to Iwaku~