Greetings! Salut! Bonjour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CoatiMundi

Hello big new world!
I go by the name of Coati because I'm far to paranoid to use REAL names :)
I'm no stranger to creative writing, but I am new to roleplaying... Wish me luck!
I hope I can spawn some really cool worlds by colliding brains with other content creators, just make sure to lead me back on track when I inevitably swerve!
Rydw I yn siarad Cymraeg (I speak Welsh, three guesses as to where I'm from pleeease don't find me)
And in my free time, I like Video Games, Board Games, Music (any Death Grips fans anywhere? Radiohead?) and Pointlessly Capitalizing words because they "Look Better."
So see you soon I guess...

Hello and welcome to the site, Coati. (: Also, welcome to roleplaying! How did you get into roleplaying? Did someone introduce you?

Welcome to iwaku! This is a really super helpful place, especially if you are trying to improve and learn about role playing! Everyone is helpful and friendly, and just plain wonderful!!

Get settled in and HAVE FUN! And if you have any questions don't be shy! We are here to help.

Welcome, Coati, to Iwaku :) Glad to have you aboard!

What's your favorite board game? If you say Clue, we can be friends...(we can still be friend if you don't say Clue, but shh...)

Roleplaying's not too difficult, so I think you'll get the hang of it no problem around here. Iwaku's a good place to improve.

Welcome aboard and take this cookie.

Hi there, Coati! I, too, am paranoid-- I mean...with using my real name and stuff. Yeeahhh >.>

A thing to keep in mind here is that creative writing is like 96% of Roleplaying so you should be fine. I suggest, however, you give ROLEPLAY HELP a skim. It's a useful resource!

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.