Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
I am a huge scifi nut, both in previously established settings (Star Wars, Warhammer 40k, Mass Effect, ect ect), fantasy, and I'm generally willing to give most settings or genres at least one go before judging them.
Good day, lads and lasses, allow me to introduce myself (Rather than just leaving the name off on the side there and blindly charging ahead with things.) Rax Rosetta, a pleasure to meet all of you. And, since I can't think of much to say about myself, I'll go ahead and work with the About you survey.

What do you prefer to be called?

Rax, Rosetta, not really picky, someone comes up with a nickname they like, odds are I won't mind.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I am of the male persuasion.

How old are you?
21 years of age.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Been roleplaying, across various forums, since I was around 15 years old (Which equates to 6 years now, round about). So just new to the forum, I'd reckon.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Depends on my mood, but I'm fine with both.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
Well, when its sunny out, I tend to make a beeline for the sofa anyways, so I do suppose that I would do the same when it has begun raining and all that nonsense.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Currently running through a playlist by Miracle of Sound

Welcome! It's a great forum and it has great people. If you ever want to chat or role play just PM me! Hope you have lots of fun here and see you around!

Hello fellow newb of the grape vine~! Welcome welcome. I am not but minutes old but I hope you adore this community and its people. Pop by if you ever wanna chat home-fry.

Hihi Rax, welcome to the site! :D

Thank ye kindly Diana, Frauxst, and Iona! I do look forward to getting into the thick of things, and perhaps we'll cross paths in the process.