Greetings one and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hisoka

Original poster
Hello to those whom it may concern.

My name is of little consequence, the nom de guerre is enough for now. If further enlightenment is needed then it must be sought at a later time.

Just kidding ya all but the real name is going to be secret for now anyway.

I am a Libra with an extreme weakness for pretty faces and I love long walks on moonlit beaches. And my favorite colour is red with black taking a close second.

I also love everything JDM and I know every cop in a three hundred radius by a first name basis. That's a joke you tuners will get.

I am also an firm believer in the virtues of Anarchy and think we should totally give true freedom a shot.

Anyways I think that is enough for now. Though don't hesitate to ask any question. I love answering questions even if I don't know the answer.

Amazing, a Libra! I'm an Aquarius, a true Aquarius so I get along with Libras just fine. :D Hello there, I'm Lory/Lorchenne. Welcome aboard! You should totally fill out your resume so people will know what you're into.

Hallo Hisoka! Welcome to the site! <3

Welcomed be thou to the halls of Iwaku, here we both honor structure and elsesorts ^^
Join some grand stories, and cause some such answers ;)

Although Libras and Scorpios aren't the best of buds, I still give you my welcome :)

Enjoy

Thank you all one and all for the greetings. I hope to enjoy my time here, even among you freaky Scorpios. Nah I got nothing but well wishes for everyone, expect for the psychos of Borderlands.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.