Greetings, one and all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sumirenko

Original poster
Hello! I'm Sumirenko- Sumi will do just fine, though. I have been searching for a reliable roleplay/creative writing outlet for some time now, and I thought I would give this place a shot. It never hurts to meet new people or broaden your horizons, no?

I've loved roleplaying even before I knew it was called roleplaying, age six. I had a best friend who lived just around the corner who loved it too. We would spend hours every day developing new worlds, new characters, and new scenarios (though we took heavy inspiration from already-existing plots) before sitting down on the bed and talking it out. No dice-rolling needed. We just described what happened and developed some "rules of conduct" so our characters weren't too overpowered. By now we've drifted apart, but I'll never regret the friend who inspired me to pursue my creative side.

That might be a little too much background info. Heh. Oh well.

As for the genres I enjoy, Fantasy is always a safe bet with me. The weirder and more far fetched, the better. Devising new creatures and landscapes is what I do best! Alternatively, I'll never say no to the fandoms I admire: Pokemon, the Elder Scrolls (throwback to fantasy) and Touhou. Group or 1x1 doesn't matter to me, as long as my partner(s) are patient with replies. I do have real life to deal with, after all.

All that being said, I look forward to meeting new people and satisfying my own cravings! :upsidedown:

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Es and Greenie
Welcome to Iwaku, Sumi.

We're a pretty diverse group of roleplayers, so I've no doubt you'll find the perfect people to write with! Here, I want you to have this cookie. Oh, and don't forget to check out the Newbie Care Package. Have fun!

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy yourself!

Welcome to Iwaku, Sumi.

We're a pretty diverse group of roleplayers, so I've no doubt you'll find the perfect people to write with! Here, I want you to have this cookie. Oh, and don't forget to check out the Newbie Care Package. Have fun!
Hehe, thanks! I'll enjoy the cookie while I check that out.

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy yourself!
Thank you! I'm sure I will, friend!

Welcome to Iwaku!

You'll definitely meet new people here. I've made some life long friends here.

Welcome to Iwaku, Sumi! You sound like you wee a pretty creative kid, so I'm sure you'll find someone here who'll fit your needs. ;^)

Hello and welcome, Sumi. (: I've definitely seen a ton of what you're looking for in the 1v1 player search forum, so I have no doubts you'll find what you're looking for. Either way, best of luck on your hunt!

Hi there!

I started roleplaying in a similar way, it's crazy how much fun it can be no matter how you manage it. This site is full of awesome people; I've met a few dear friends through the site. Another perk for you is that fantasy is normally a pretty popular genre here.

If you're into group roleplays, we have some that just won a little contest we ran to get a shiny subsection all their own and now they're out there for players! If you're interested, take a look in the Roleplay Realms.

Aww, thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I'll certainly dip my head into the roleplay sections to see if I can jump in somewhere. I'm excited already.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti
Status
Not open for further replies.