Greetings of Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aria Valle

Original poster
I always found that greeting funny. As if people were greeting one another as aliens. Lest that could just be my silly opinion, any who, hi, hello! It's nice to meet you all. I'm not quite sure how long I've been roleplaying. It's kind of an off and on thing. Other than that, I don't really know what else to say. So, I guess that's the end of my introduction...? ^^

Hi Aria, welcome to Iwaku!! I am F0X and we are so happy to have you here on the site!!

There are lots of places to roleplay, and checking the roleplay search section is a great place to look around for roleplays, as well as advertise your own desires!

There are also lots of chatrooms used for both hanging out and chatting, as well as roleplaying!!

If you're ever in any need of help at any time, never hesitate to ask!! I'm always here to help, as well as many other of the CV's and Staff members here on Iwaku!

Happy writing!~

^.~

Hi and thank you.

Just testing out text options

[spoili]Thing 1[/spoili]
Thing 2
Thing 3
[btn]
xh8o6W2.png
[/btn]

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings welcome to the site if you look for any Rps you can ask me and I can send you a few links to some that are doing well and are quite fun.

Welcome! The resident Iwaku Willow tree has come to wish you well! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.