Greetings, new friends.

• Thread starter raven greene.
  • Start date

raven greene.

Original poster
Or fresh adversaries. I don't know you people yet, so I'll just assume you're not awful. Give you the benefit of the doubt.

Anyway.

You can call me whatever you like (as long as it's not, like, Bitchrag or something). I would assume it'd be Raven or Rave or anything along the lines of my actual username, but I actually don't have any preferred, pre-established nicknames for you to refer to me as. There's a creative topic for ya.
I'm a fifteen-year-old chic. That is definitely rock-solid fact.
I am new to this super-cool site. I wanted to find a new forum, so guess what, I found one. The forum I am referring to is this one. This super-cool forum. I'm hoping it has a super-cool, active community too, so that I can stick around for a bit.
I'm fine with both group roleplays and one-on-ones, just as long as everyone is involved (including me) and muse/creativity is high.
Grassy meadows are pretty cool, but open spaces creep me out kind of and I don't think I've ever actually seen a cherry blossom tree face-to-face, so I'm gonna go with that second option.
The song in my head was "First Things First" by Neon Trees (best piece of advice I ever got from a song, I highly recommend it), but now it's "If Everyone Cared" by Nickelback and now I'm thinking about "Let It Go" so that's bound to follow.
Don't let my Internet coolness fool you. I am awkward, fumbling, and awkward. Thank Jeebus for the computer which is gradually ruining my vision as we speak.

Invite me to roleplays. Like, all the time. Always. I will never turn down a roleplay that doesn't match my preferences, unless I'm not interested in it for some reason (idk man you made it).

One more thing: I love you. <3

That concludes Raven Greene's introduction post. What's going on with you guys?

Welcome to Iwaku Raven

Welcome to Iwaku, Raven. I think you'll come to like the people here, they're not a bad crew! :3

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Thank you all, dearies.

What an intense introductory post! Fantastic. Welcome.