Greetings, my future slaves

E

Eyal

Greetings, puny slaves-to-be. Sacrifice to me, the god of epicness, 12 virgins and I will spare you from public humiliation.

<---- Forced to make the best goddamn speech ever as a greeting to get rid of the 'welcome' notification.

Welcome. I hope you have a good time in Iwaku.

But sadly, I serve under one rule and one rule only- Grammar. And you Sir, should be hanged.

But! But! But! But! I don't wanna be a slave! *pouts*

Anyway, Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your stay here and well, if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone's willing to help, willing to be creative and willing to RP so just ask and you shall receive the ire of the roleplay gods the help you need!

...Unfortunately if reports are to be taken seriously, Iwaku has a serious shortage of virgins! They've been picked off by these rampaging gangs of plot bunnies and have already been sacrificed to the gods of roleplay smut!

In all seriousness, I hope you enjoy your stay on Iwaku and if you ever need an extremely detailed high-fantasy world to play in, don't hesitate to send me a message!

@Faronel:

"Welcome. I hope you have a good time in Iwaku.

But (This sentence would have done fine without the 'But'.) s(S)adly, I serve under one rule and one rule only- Grammar.(;) A(a)nd you(,) Sir, should be hanged."

You're welcome.

@Malkuthe Highwind: You will be mine! -strikes a dramatic pose with lightning flashing in the background-

Haha, thank you. Frankly, I wouldn't have posted here in the first place had I not needed my 20 posts before officially being labeled a 'Member'. I suppose heading to the spam threads would do me some good for quick admission.

No! How could you do this to me?! Curse modern technology for stealing my virgins!

Once again, thank you. Hmm, I'll have to check it out. Stalk mode: On.

HEY, I'M THE ONE THAT AM GOING TO ENSLAVE IWAKU >_< Don't take my job xD
Wait... did u say virgins? ....
*Backs away slowly*
I...I'm not a virgin... *laughs nervously*
I promise I'm not ...
*runs*
WELCOME TO IWAKU ^^ *shouts from far away*

You're going to enslave people eh? Big mouth ya got.

-Pulls out a bunny mask and places it on her head.- SACRIFICE YOURSELF!

[MENTION=2834]Faronel[/MENTION]: Hmm, perhaps? The English language is a complicated subject though, so good job for trying.

[MENTION=1062]redblood[/MENTION]: Alright, let's make my title a liiiiiittle bit more specific then. I am the UBER EPIC MASTER NINJA COOKIE STALKER RAPIST THINGAMAJIG!

Hey, I have no qualms going after non-virgins either :P They just wouldn't count as a sacrifice. Don't worry, your sacrifice won't be in vain >D

-chases after with maniacal laughter promising (a word that should be censored)-

[MENTION=2848]Sinderi[/MENTION]: Yesh!

OH MY GOD! IT'S A BUNNY! TIS NINJA COOKIE'S ARCH NEMESIS! CURSE YOU, PURPLE ZOMBIE PONY RIDING MUTANT PIRATE BUNNY!!!

I REFUSE BEING A VIRGIN SACRIFICE T-T *runs*
I don't wanna be taken by peddo bear Dx NEVER!!

Welcome to Iwaku! :D I swear I'm not a virgin. *smiles innocently* You seem like a very interesting person, though. Feel free to contact me if you wanna RP sometime.

Yeah, same counts for me, though I might accidentally shred a bear plushie....

Can I give you twelve blow-up dolls instead?

Hope to roleplay with you soon!

HOLY BEBBUS LARRI OTL

suspicious.gif

Forgot to properly welcome you to Iwaku.
Well, here ya go anyway; WELCOME ! CC:

And kdjak, fancy intro (゜▽゜;)
I'll make sure to tame ya <33