Greetings my darlings

• Thread starter Karengale Anakainoo
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Karengale Anakainoo

Greetings to all,

My name is Karengale Anakainoo but I am a multi-character roleplayer. This is just my more prominent character. I'm capable of novella posts, but prefer multipara, I don't tolerate one line roleplaying, I personally don't feel you can tell a story like that, I don't judge those who do, I just won't do it myself. I do enjoy chatting in public chats and such, it can be really fun. I swear that I'm a nice person, so please don't ever feel as though I'm just one of those fake people. What you see is what you get with me. Hurt me, my family and/or friends though and that gentle, kind nature will not be present for the one who has. I hope I can make some friends here, I'm a roleplay social refugee, before that I was a bebo refugee.

Piper Ignus

Hi there! Welcome to Iwaku! I also play multiple characters, I don't know what your looking for but ask away if you are searching for something new!

• Thank You
Reactions: Karengale Anakainoo
I#m searching for all kinds. It's been so long since I've done anything outside of my clans. I want to be able to use my other characters, my werewolves, vampires, angels, demons... I was head admin on roleplaysocial and it felt like I barely had time to roleplay because I was watching over that site.

Thank you for the warm welcome, it means a lot to me.

• Love
Reactions: Astrometry
I#m searching for all kinds. It's been so long since I've done anything outside of my clans. I want to be able to use my other characters, my werewolves, vampires, angels, demons... I was head admin on roleplaysocial and it felt like I barely had time to roleplay because I was watching over that site.

Thank you for the warm welcome, it means a lot to me.
What do you mean by clans?

You know like in the old days of Japan, Scotland, Ireland and stuff they had clans? kind of "families" really. I have the Oracle clan which was originally kitsune exclusive but opened up for all to join if they could enter the pocket dimension.

My second is The Anakainoo clan, something that allows people to gain a second chance at life and such. I enjoy my clans, and I'm looking for more members, but I also like other roleplays. I can't just sit and clan roleplay all the time ^^;

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Astrometry
Oh, okay, lol. I was thinking it might be some other thing, lol. xD! Sorry.

No, no, it's perfectly fine. I prefer that people ask questions if they're not sure ^^ Rules out any future misunderstandings lol. I have an instinct of teaching people things too, I also have a thirst for gaining knowledge, much like my character Karengale XD

Hello and welcome. (: Glad to have you aboard.

Oh my goodness, someone likes foxes as much as I do then? XD Good to know. Thank you for the welcome.

Reactions: Nav
Welcome Karengale! It's nice to meet you :)

Welcome aboard, Karengale! Here, have a cookie and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Iwaku! If you haven't had a chance to check out the Newbie Care Package feel free to do so. We are all ready to help if you need it, so ask anyone with a blue or red banner beneath their name if you need help of any kind.

I'm sure you'll find everyone here is very friendly and creative. Get settled in and have FUN!

Thank you to you both ^^ I love cookies :B I'll check out the newbie care package too ^^

φ

Hello and welcome. It sounds like Iwaku is a little bit different from what you're used to. We do have a section called "Clans" but it's really more just a groups section. It's also fairly rare that people are single-character roleplayers here, mostly because we don't let people sign up as a character and make multiple accounts. Lots of people are very protective of their friends, and we do our best to make sure nobody is harassed or attacked on this site. I hope you can make some friends, too, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Greetings to all,

My name is Karengale Anakainoo but I am a multi-character roleplayer. This is just my more prominent character. I'm capable of novella posts, but prefer multipara, I don't tolerate one line roleplaying, I personally don't feel you can tell a story like that, I don't judge those who do, I just won't do it myself. I do enjoy chatting in public chats and such, it can be really fun. I swear that I'm a nice person, so please don't ever feel as though I'm just one of those fake people. What you see is what you get with me. Hurt me, my family and/or friends though and that gentle, kind nature will not be present for the one who has. I hope I can make some friends here, I'm a roleplay social refugee, before that I was a bebo refugee.

Piper Ignus
Hi and welcome!

Most players here have a collection, or even make new characters for each RP, so you should feel right at home! We also have posters of all lengths, styles, and skillsets. Everyone has something wonderful to offer, and we even have a guide that tells how to use a one-liner post effectively, written by the site's owner, Diana.

In addition, towards the bottom of the site's forum listing, we have a large area dedicated to resources, lessons, exercises, and other great content: there should be something for everyone! I hope you'll take a look because it's one of my favorite parts of Iwaku. ♥

As far as concerns of being fake or needing to protect friends, I can assure you that from what I've met, people here are very open and honest. Most will be very kind and respectful, and those that harass or hurt others can be reported, and our top-notch security staffers will handle the rest. Iwaku is the safest place I've ever played, while still providing full freedom to play anything that abides by US laws.

Again, welcome to Iwaku! I was actually a refugee, too. The site I left before joining here wasn't kind, and I don't like offering the free publicity of saying its name. Hopefully, Iwaku will become a safe and comfortable home for you like it did for me.

Thank you all. I know that the "clans" thing is mainly a group thing roleplaysocial was the same but I have a couple of clans in my sense that are pretty much group roleplays that I very much enjoy much enjoy. my main clan, the Oracle clan, has been going for pretty much 12 years and it's my pride and joy ^^ I never force any one to join up, honestly I prefer people to really want to join in. I've known "clans" in the past in the similar build like mine, that have forced people to join their characters up. I'm glad this community is so tight as to protect each other. It means a lot ^^

φ

Status
Not open for further replies.