GREETINGS MORTALS!

M

monstrosity

Original poster
Hello all, my name is Erin but please feel free to call me whatever you want as long as I'm aware you're referring to me. I've been wanting to write for a while now and the usual forum I go to has so many people who post only about once a week. That kind of thing bothers me, especially when I have three active threads there. Aaaanyway, this place seemed cool so I thought I'd give it a shot. Hopefully I'll get the hang of things here pretty quick. And since I'm terrible about talking about myself I figured I'd go ahead and fill out that survey ma-bob.

What nicknames do you like to be called?
I like Ewim, and Monster. Even SpaceCat. Whatever you want!

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I am female, and I am 19 years old. I'll be turning 20 this year!

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
I'm not sure, I like quite a few. I'm very flexible when it comes to plots but I'm not a fan of canon. I like original characters and anything as long as there is romance involved somehow. Interests include Hogwarts, Pokemon, Superheros, modern day settings, and action. Really, I'm pretty cool with anything.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
I've always been better at writing for a female character but I'd like to move out of my comfort zone and try my hand at a few interesting male characters. I can play many different kinds of characters, and lately I've been writing a little darker with some psychologically unstable characters. It makes for a lot of fun.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?
Space Cats.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

I KNOW I MIGHT BE KIND OF ODDISH, BUT I THINK IT'D BEEDRILLY COOL, IF IT WASN'T JUST BY CHANSEY THAT I MET YOU, I'M SEAKING YOOOU!
The cutest Pokemon themed love song EVER!

I should probably mention that I pump out about five paragraphs per post depending on what I have to work with. Two and three paragraph posts make my soul sad, and so does Godmodding. Anyway, I'm super duper new here and I have no idea where to start sooo if you want to RP just let me know! I'll be more than happy. :D

SPAAAACE KITTEEEEEEEENS!

attachment.php

Welcome to Iwaku! >:3

Ahahaha that's adorable :D But, of course, I'm sure you know that ALL cats are meant for space.
Thank you for the warm welcome and the cute picture, it is greatly appreciated and somehow makes me feel less like an idiot trying to figure out certain things around here. >w<

When I saw your name I thought of the bad Modest Mouse!
Anywho! You seem awesome -nods seriously-
I'll be 20 this year too.. ssooo this means we can be friends hahaha
Welcome to Iwaku!

I've heard of them before... I never actually bothered to listen to them ahaha. I like this username because people tell me I'm very modest and.. I like monsters. :p
Baww thanks, but I'm not all that great haha. Woohoo for not being teenagers anymore! :D Well, you seem awesome as well and I would very much like you consider you a friend! :)
And thank you, I hope to have a wonderful time here!

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku, Momo.
I'm Kitti and it's great to meet you.
We're very active here, and we have lots of great people if I do say so myself.

Since you're new here, I have some links to get you better acquainted with the site!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

These aren't a full directory of the site, so you should look around for yourself too! I'm sure that you'll get the hang of it in no time.
If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask.

Oooh, I like Momo yesyesyes. :)
Very nice to meet you, Kitti and thank you for the info! The layout is pretty simple, I'm sure I'll be roleplaying in no time flat! :D
And yes, this site is totally 5000% more active than the last one and I think I'll have some great fun here. :)

welcome modestmonster :D You remind me of my friend, carnival monster xD
How many monsters will we get?

anyways welcome to iwaku ^^ I hope you will like it here :9

WE SHALL HAVE AN ARMY OF MONSTERS >:D BUT NONE SHALL COMPARE TO THAT OF SPACE CAT!
*dun dun da daaaaaa*

Thank you for the warm welcome. I believe I will find my stay here most comfortable. :3

I'm totally the person who only posts once a week... whoops? Oh well! I don't play in many games anyway, so that's totally fine. Welcome to Iwaku, modestmonster! There's lots of activity and I'm sure you'll find a place to fit in quite soon.

Hya Erin~ Welcome to Iwaku~ I'm Satrina!

Elyd, there's nothing wrong with that, but the thing is I know these people are on for hours and hours and hours a day and never reply. It has been two weeks since anyone has replied to my threads on that forum, and the people I was writing with have been posting on other threads this whole time. I guess it just means they're all ignoring me, but then I stumbled upon this nice place. :) I already have two active roleplays, and another one the horizon. I'm liking it here, and thank you very much for the warm welcome. :)

Hello, Satrina! It's very nice to meet you, thank you for the warm welcome as well! :D

Heh, I'm usually in the cbox for hours and hours but I'm working on other things while I'm there. >_<; But I don't post for one RP and not others, so I guess that's something. I've been really really busy for all forum posts recently, and it sucks. I'm glad you've got some active threads here though! What I'm liking about the place is that there's a good mix of people like me who can't post much more than once a week and people who are able to post more often.