Greetings Iwaku. I am Pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

=+Pain+=

Original poster
Greetings fellow roleplayers. I am Pain. I have few words at the moment thus I'll shall be quiet unless someone's post catches my attention. Regardless of that, I am happy to be here. Thank you letting me say these few words.

Hello, and welcome to Iwaku, Pain! Hopefully, as this is a site for writing, you have more words on your mind to get out.

Nonetheless, if you have any questions about the site, do feel free to check the FAQ at the bottom of the page, or ask me or any of the other staff members with light blue or red usernames.

Generally I try to avoid welcoming Pain... Haha! But welcome :) great to have you on Iwaku (just keep away from my baby toe!)

• Love
Reactions: RebirthSurrender
Hello and welcome, Pain. Can't say I've ever said that before. XD

• Love
Reactions: RebirthSurrender
Oh! Naruto! :D

Hello, there Pain! <3 Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you. . . Stick around? It feels so weird, this sentence is rarely said but it's pretty good now that it has xD <3

Hope you have fun around the forums! :D

Just popping in to say welcome and omg Pain <3 I wish his story was so much sweeter.. .x-x he was one of my favorite bad guys D:

Welcome to the site, Pain! Don't worry, there's not much that really needs to be said for an intro post. ^^;

I hope you find some RPs you like soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.