GREETINGS INTERNET

P

pink

Original poster
Oh, well hello there. I didn't hear you come in.

Totally new to this place -- saw this linked on reddit, and since I can't seem to find any interesting non-HP/non-Marvel games on IJ, I've resorted to forums. There's just something about having a trillion reaction icons that I have a hard time moving away from, I can't be the only one.

I've been doing this here RP thing for like an embarrassing 14 years at this point. I'm now depressed after typing that sentence.

My RP Resume thing is filled out and I'm ready to be judged!

Also, my favorite Ninja Turtle is Raphael, and I almost exclusively do not get along with people who like Leonardo the most. Just putting that one out there.

Now, off I go to poke around and get a feel for this place.

-Pink

You sounds sorta badass. No joke or lies. I'm glad to see an experienced player join.

I'm Eternalfire and...

Internent.jpg

You greet the internet and the internet greets you.
I'm actually genuinely fascinated on how we're linked on Reddit and this is the most pressing question I have. Do tell!
If it has to do with Asmo shouting "Ince-" ... er, you know, let's not type it any more than it already is.
I hope that you find many Raphael loving people with whom to roleplay with here!
Take a look around the place, check out all our lovely nooks and tangents, and if you need any help please ask!

Heyo! Welcome! Hope to see you around!