Greetings!, Howdy!, etc

Z

ZeniaGrey

Original poster
Hello to all! My name is Rae and I'm a 17 year old lady. I decided to join this website because I really need to escape reality right now. Things haven't been going well in real life. I have been searching and searching for a real, well put together roleplaying site and it seems like I've found a place!

Words to Describe Me!
Sapiosexual
Intelligent
Xenophile
Perverted~!
Adventurous
Vintage
Sassy
Sarcastic
I give great advice
I can be pessimistic at times, but I'm usually pretty sweet
Encouraging

Favorite stuffs
Cowboys/Westerns
Futuristic (not so much star trek/star wars, more of mass effect)
Military
Futuristic + Military = definitely amazing (
my favorite)
Steampunk
Cyberpunk
Naughty naughty c;
Normal!

Stay tuned for more about me around the threads. I'm a friendly chick, so feel free to toss me a message or whatever. :satisfied:

Hiya!

Sounds like you found the right place! Iwaku has a very friendly staff, and lots of spots for people to get involved. Jump In roleplays are a good spot to start, but there are plenty of signups in the other forums as well. We can always use more Modern or SciFi plots/players. Any which of the ways, welcome and I hope to roleplay with you soon!

Hi there, Rae! I think you've chosen a swell place to hang out and escape. I just hope things get better for you in that fake place called "real life" soon. (I kid, I kid. I just don't have one.)

Seriously, though. Enjoy your stay :D

Thank you everyone. I look forward to jumping in. I'm definitely new to roleplay.