1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Greetings!, Howdy!, etc

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ZeniaGrey, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Hello to all! My name is Rae and I'm a 17 year old lady. I decided to join this website because I really need to escape reality right now. Things haven't been going well in real life. I have been searching and searching for a real, well put together roleplaying site and it seems like I've found a place!

Words to Describe Me!
    Sapiosexual
    Intelligent
    Xenophile
    Perverted~!
    Adventurous
    Vintage
    Sassy
    Sarcastic
    I give great advice
    I can be pessimistic at times, but I'm usually pretty sweet
    Encouraging

Favorite stuffs
    Cowboys/Westerns
    Futuristic (not so much star trek/star wars, more of mass effect)
    Military
    Futuristic + Military = definitely amazing (
    my favorite)
    Steampunk
    Cyberpunk
    Naughty naughty c;
    Normal!

Stay tuned for more about me around the threads. I'm a friendly chick, so feel free to toss me a message or whatever. :satisfied:

2. Hiya!

Sounds like you found the right place! Iwaku has a very friendly staff, and lots of spots for people to get involved. Jump In roleplays are a good spot to start, but there are plenty of signups in the other forums as well. We can always use more Modern or SciFi plots/players. Any which of the ways, welcome and I hope to roleplay with you soon!

3. Helllllooo~ Welcome to Iwaku, :).

4. Hi there, Rae! I think you've chosen a swell place to hang out and escape. I just hope things get better for you in that fake place called "real life" soon. (I kid, I kid. I just don't have one.)

Seriously, though. Enjoy your stay :D

5. Thank you everyone. I look forward to jumping in. I'm definitely new to roleplay.