1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Greetings. How goes things..?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kurayami Tenshi, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Hello all. Just a random thread for random conversation and being social, you know... if you're into that kind of thing.

2. We have a delicious Chat Box for this manner of shenanigans.

3. Yes, I was in there earlier, but everyone was basically clearing out of there already.

4. You can always send me a PM for random conversations! I love those :3

• Thank Thank x 1
  5. I like talking about cats!

• Love Love x 1
  6. They're cute and stuffs. I named one Excalibri once. ._.

7. I want to get a black kitten named Trouble

• Like Like x 1
  8. I've only had one cat and he was very mean.

9. I have TOO MANY CATS. >:[ I used to dream about swimming in a pool of kittens. And this summer the outside cats kept having kittens when we have been way to broke to go get them fixed. KITTENS EVERYWHERE. A TORNADO OF KITTENS. THE SUMMER OF KITTENS.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  10. SUMMER OF THE KITTEHS!!!

11. At least you have cuteness to comfort you!

• Like Like x 1
  12. I really want a kitten but my two current cats would not appreciate that. They're 13 & 14 years old and I've had them since I was very small and I will cry when I have to go to college and leave them. Like srsly, I've had those cats as long as I've been in school. I keep pretending in my head that they're immortal because I don't want to admit that my cats are like, octogenarians. If they don't act their age I won't act like they're their age.
    I still want a kitten though.

13. Kittehs are nice :3