<< Greetings from The Whisper >>

• Thread starter ✧ᴡʜɪᴤᴘᴇʀ✧
  • Start date

✧ᴡʜɪᴤᴘᴇʀ✧

Original poster
· Heredity:

<< | Whisper | Young Adult | Genderfluid | Pansexual | They/Them/Their | Skeleton | Sin | Sinner | Genocider | >>

<< Whisper is a completely cut off type of person. They are a half blind warrior that tends to constantly beef with another demonic skeleton named Hate who tends to pick with them. They become flustered easily and love Yaoi/Sin. This skeleton becomes easily irritated by loud noises because of his fractures which seem to crack more due to loud fangirls and whiny children. Their very sensitive when it comes to animal abuse mostly to puppies. Puppies are a major weakness to them – especially pugs! Pugs are everything to them! <3 MxM or FxF would be the most appealing to them since they aren't exactly into MxF. >>

<< This is just something for you to read, not a character bio but something about this person so you'd know what bothers and triggers them. They are almost on everyday so prepare for some major replies about every 5-10 minutes? Or lower. >>

Welcome aboard, Whisper ! Glad to have ya. If you have anything questions, don't hesitate to ask :) And enjoy !

Welcome to the site, Whisper. Glad to have you! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, as was already mentioned above. (: Hope you enjoy your stay here. What sort of roleplays do you enjoy in particular?

Welcome to the site, Whisper. Glad to have you! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, as was already mentioned above. (: Hope you enjoy your stay here. What sort of roleplays do you enjoy in particular?
<< Sometimes a group chat is fine although I'm better off in 1x1 >>

Reactions: Nav
Greetings, Whisper. Welcome to Iwaku. I see that you've noted yourself as "skeleton", but alas, conscription for this year's training in the Skeleton War has already passed us by. Perhaps you'll stick around until next year's spooky operations commence once more? ^^

Greetings, Whisper. Welcome to Iwaku. I see that you've noted yourself as "skeleton", but alas, conscription for this year's training in the Skeleton War has already passed us by. Perhaps you'll stick around until next year's spooky operations commence once more? ^^
<< I'm not too bothered at this. I just decided to describe the character. >>

Welcome aboard, Whisper. Take this cookie and do enjoy your stay. Glad to have you!

Hey Whisper :3 Welcome!! I hope Iwaku can help you scratch that roleplaying itch.

By the way, if you haven't seen them already you should check out the Getting Started guide and the Newbie Care Package. They are just a couple of things we offer to help new members find their feet here quicker. Hope you find them useful :3

Hey Whisper :3 Welcome!! I hope Iwaku can help you scratch that roleplaying itch.

By the way, if you haven't seen them already you should check out the Getting Started guide and the Newbie Care Package. They are just a couple of things we offer to help new members find their feet here quicker. Hope you find them useful :3
<< That's very kind of you, thanks! >>

Welcome aboard, Whisper. Take this cookie and do enjoy your stay. Glad to have you!
<< Thank you for the cookie although I'm not a big fan of sweets... >>

Welcome to Iwaku, Whisper! Pugs, you say...? -drops a cute pug gif here-

• Love
Reactions: Eru
Welcome to Iwaku! I think if you take a stroll through the Partner Connections Forum you'll find a lot of people with similar interests and requests. We are a pretty helpful, welcoming bunch, so if you need anything please let us know! ENJOY!

Welcome to Iwaku! I think if you take a stroll through the Partner Connections Forum you'll find a lot of people with similar interests and requests. We are a pretty helpful, welcoming bunch, so if you need anything please let us know! ENJOY!
<< Alright, thanks. >>