Greetings from the mystical Land of Bratwurst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bread

Original poster
Well isnt this fancy? A community that managed to assume how edgy I am. I am deeply touched. Alright back to the actual topic. Hello! My name is Bread. You may call me Bread if thats what you desire aside that im well german and well... im here now. I myself im a qoute on qoute "experienced Roleplayer" that seeks fresh and new meat (please dont take that the wrong way.) So feel free to bombard me with your own little concepts. Ill devour them (probably)

Reactions: Sandra
Welcome, Bread!

This is, like, the fifth welcome post I've seen including meat this week. Is someone planning a barbecue and didn't tell me?

Anywho, welcome!

The titles are like that because the lovely benefactor, Diana, had a giggle over it and so it has been. They're actually like that throughout the stages, but most people set their title to something custom long before it gets to edgenoble and such.

Anyway, welcome to the site! "Bread seeking meat" seems like an interesting premise to join with. Why did you choose Bread, though, out of curiosity?

The titles are like that because the lovely benefactor, Diana, had a giggle over it and so it has been. They're actually like that throughout the stages, but most people set their title to something custom long before it gets to edgenoble and such.

Anyway, welcome to the site! "Bread seeking meat" seems like an interesting premise to join with. Why did you choose Bread, though, out of curiosity?
To answer your Question. I was a small time RPer that started with Ingame RP ( Shame on me if I look back on it oh my god... was good fun tho.) and thought to myself why not get real with it eh? I did text based for about 1 year now and constantly strive to improve thats why im here though. And meat is just a thing that fits to Bread you know? Just like butter. :)

Bread, eh? Chomping on some garlic bread right now and I looked down on it and back to the screen awkwardly. HEH

Anyway, welcome to Iwaku Bread! Peruse our fine wares; check out our Group and 1x1 roleplays if you're interested, or stop by General Chatting for some non-RP business. Also, Newbie Care Package is the place to go to get your own mentor to help you around the site plus other neat free stuff. Have fun~

Hello Bread,

Are you filled with bratwurst since you are from that land? You sounds tasty and I would be the one that eat you, not the way around.

Seriously interesting nick and topic, I can't help to not click.

Well isnt this fancy? A community that managed to assume how edgy I am. I am deeply touched. Alright back to the actual topic. Hello! My name is Bread. You may call me Bread if thats what you desire aside that im well german and well... im here now. I myself im a qoute on qoute "experienced Roleplayer" that seeks fresh and new meat (please dont take that the wrong way.) So feel free to bombard me with your own little concepts. Ill devour them (probably)

Hello! Welcome to Iwaku!!! (。・ω・。)

Welcome to Iwaku! :3

Hold on! There's a LAND OF BRATWU-- Oh... you meant Germany :-P

;-) Welcome to Iwaku !

Welcome to Iwaku Bread! Do you have a much less successful sibling named Toast? HA!.... yeah welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.