Greetings from the Goat

D

Disgruntled Goat

Original poster
Hello! I signed up yesterday, filled out my roleplay resume this morning and wrote a needlessly long blog post to boot, so now I'll fill out this newbie form and get underway. Just by the by, despite my username, I'm not always disgruntled, in fact, a lot of the time, I'm relatively gruntled, but I'm definitely prone to my moments of being a grump and then you'll find me chewing through your electricity cables and knocking over the bins in your kitchen at two in the morning.

What do you prefer to be called?
I have got a real name, but you might as well just call me "Goat".

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I'm a boy.

How old are you?
I'm twenty-six.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
That pretty much sums it up perfectly. I've been roleplaying for well over a decade now, and in that time I've covered most forms of roleplaying. I started out in E-Fedding (that's roleplaying as a professional wrestler for those that don't know), then moved onto some chat roleplaying, and recently I've been bouncing around a number of fandom-based roleplaying sites.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Both work for me.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
I'll be on the sofa come rain or shine.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
I was at a wedding for most of yesterday, and they were playing an odd selection of classical (and pseudo-classical) music during the reception. Amongst the music played was Handel's Zadok the Priest, which has been lingering in my mind ever since. I won't even try to sing it because, well, have you ever heard a goat sing? It's not a pretty sound.

Well hi there Goat of varying gruntles! Welcome to the community! >:3

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
8D Welcome to Iwaku, Goat! Please don't chew my electricity cables. ; 3;

• Thank You
Well hi there Goat of varying gruntles! Welcome to the community! >:3
Thanks for the welcome!

8D Welcome to Iwaku, Goat! Please don't chew my electricity cables. ; 3;
I'll do my best to just knock over your bin then. *makes mental note not to chew through Dawn's cables*

Reactions: Dawn
Goats are great. Therefore you shall be great no matter how disgruntled you may be. o3o

I'm pretty new here too but welcome! :)

• Thank You
Goats are great. Therefore you shall be great no matter how disgruntled you may be. o3o

I'm pretty new here too but welcome! :)

Thanks! Your name also sort of rhymes with mine, which means that you must be pretty awesome, too.