Greetings from the Cage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Obsidian Songbird

Original poster
I suppose introductions are in order so i'll keep it sweet and simple!
I have been roleplaying for over 9 years now and find myself mostly enjoying stories within the crime and mafia genre. I love making new friends whom I can share interesting storylines with that contain a healthy dose of action, drama, comedy, and other slice of life essentials. I also enjoy having chit chats and group roleplays on skype if others are up for it! I'm currently looking for people who would possibly like to discuss a roleplay involved in my character's setting for a long term thrill ride. Anyways i've carried on long enough so thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

XoXo,

Miss Faye

enjoying stories within the crime and mafia genre. I love making new friends whom I can share interesting storylines with that contain a healthy dose of action, drama, comedy, and other slice of life essentials.

Hey, welcome!

I'm also new and looking for a partner too and we seem to have similar tastes in genre. At the moment i'm looking for a partner to work on an original RP which is a cyberpunk vigilante noir where the two protagonists try to bring down a notorious crime family.

Let me know if you're interested.

Once again, welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.