1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Greetings from the Cage~

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Obsidian Songbird, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I suppose introductions are in order so i'll keep it sweet and simple!
    I have been roleplaying for over 9 years now and find myself mostly enjoying stories within the crime and mafia genre. I love making new friends whom I can share interesting storylines with that contain a healthy dose of action, drama, comedy, and other slice of life essentials. I also enjoy having chit chats and group roleplays on skype if others are up for it! I'm currently looking for people who would possibly like to discuss a roleplay involved in my character's setting for a long term thrill ride. Anyways i've carried on long enough so thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

XoXo,

Miss Faye

2. Welcome to Iwaku!! ^.^

3. Hey, welcome!

I'm also new and looking for a partner too and we seem to have similar tastes in genre. At the moment i'm looking for a partner to work on an original RP which is a cyberpunk vigilante noir where the two protagonists try to bring down a notorious crime family.

Let me know if you're interested.

Once again, welcome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.