Greetings from somewhere obscure!

C

Cephrain

Original poster
Hey everyone, Cephrain here. Just joined the site a few minutes ago to share my not-so-bizarre interests with yet more people on the internet that don't particularly care! I've been roleplaying for about 3 years, and I currently own a Minecraft RP server called Age of Fatality (and we're opening in 2 weeks! Come take a look if you're interested!) I'm an avid "gamer," even though I think labeling someone as such is rather arbitrary, and I do things such as 2d/3d animation, Warhammer 40k tabletop, (Grey Knights best knights) and other nonsensical things.

Currently attending college, part-time employed at a nice place down the street, and devoting the majority of my free time to work on my server. Nice to meet you all; hopefully we'll get along well enough to not murder one another.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kurojaki
Hey there cx

Welcome to Iwaku--- we all have insanity on this site xD

(Minecraft is awesome by the way hehe)
I wish you luck with those upcoming role plays c:

10003334_803589746335682_1079895223_n.jpg

Welcome to the Madness xD. Please enjoy your stay my fellow Human ~

Whispers as I ride my Tiger above the forum xD

Howdy Cephrain! :D Welcome to Iwaku!

You. I like you.

Hiya! Welcome to Iwaku, I'm Mini and you can PM ("start a conversation") me anytime you're lost or bored :)

Thanks for all of the suspiciously amicable responses. I'm sure you're already plotting something behind my back...brb, checking my closet.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person