Greetings from purgatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ghostboy98

Hello all. I'm Ghostboy98, if that wasn't obvious. Of course you can call me a multitude of things, Ghost, Jaylee, That one thing. You can even give me a nickname if you so please. I am male of 18, going on 19 come april. I'm pretty excited to be able to join such a fascinating site that I have heard about for so long.

I would like to say that my character are all pretty gay... I mostly play as males and do perfer to keep it that way, of course npc's and side characters could be female though I'm truly not good at it. I try hard to make a good character but they really just do not turn out right. I also like to draw my characters though my drawing style is a little more animated than most would like, if you are not about that anime lifestyle then I do perfer to just describe the character in length since I am not good nor do I want to find or take pictures from the interwebs.

Uhm... I'm not sure what else to say, if you have any questions or concerns you can ask here or pm me. I'll get back whenever I can.

Reactions: Aelita
P.s. I will use my avatars from Rinmaru, all that art will be solely owned by Rinmarugames.com .

Hi! I'm glad to hear you've heard interesting things about our site. At least enough to entice you here. I hope you enjoy our site and find good RP partners. :D If you have any questions you can just ask me or any one of the other staff members or admins around here. On top of roleplays, we also have forums where you can show off your art, or even start a shop, if you're interested.

Alright, that sounds very lovely! Thank you for telling me. I hope to get some rps started soon.

Welcome Jaylee. Cool name. My characters are all pretty gay too though mostly girls. But anyway, Yay! solidarity! :rainbow:

Status
Not open for further replies.