Greetings from over here...

K

Khoro

Original poster
Since I'm probably the worst at making introductions I shall follow the new person guide

What do you prefer to be called? Phoenix, it's my name. But you can call me Khoro since someone has Phoenix here already, lol. So I suppose I prefer to be called *drum roll* Khoro.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I'd say it was a mystery but you'd figure it out pretty quickly so I'm the female option in all of this

How old are you? I suppose I'll give this to you as well, I'm 22.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Giggity? It doesn't really matter to me honestly, I just like the creativity of it all

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? Both. You have fun playing in the rain and jumping in puddles and then you curl up on the sofa and watch a little netflix, or whatever you prefer.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? I CAME IN LIKE A WREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECKING BALL. But on a serious note Geronimo. It's such a fun song to just jam out to, how could you not just love it?

I'm a bit of a nut, there's never really a dull moment around me. OH OH. I'm also a paramedic/med student.

I suppose I'll go make my profile look nice and snazzy now.

Hello Khoro, and welcome to Iwaku! :) Enjoy your stay! ^ ^

Hey, welcome to iwaku!

^5 for joining the Iwaku Medical Legion ;P

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM. Otherwise, I hope to be seeing you around!

Reactions: Khoro
Hi there Khoro! :D Welcome to the community!

Reactions: Khoro