Greetings from Nowhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sheut

Original poster
Hmm. Don't quite know how to start this. Guess I'll ramble, as per uuusual (extra 'u's intentional, hehe).
-
My name is *beep* (sorry, I'm not...exactly comfortable shouting my name for the universe to hear). I'm twenty at the time I wrote this and live in the Midwest (and yes, that's all you are getting from me). I used to be a university student but as of last winter (2014) I dropped out due to personal and financial reasons. You can pretty much call me anything so long as I know you are addressing me. ;) Though if you need ideas, some frequent ones are Arle, Sheut (my username), Kylar, or You. One bit of random personal information: whenever I go into a haunted house or play a horror game or watch a horror movie, jumpscares make me giggle. Also, for some unknown reason (heh), the people I'm close with often call me "evil." I can't imagine why~ Hehehe. Also, just for far warning, my personality may grate on some of you. For some reason, online and off, people come to either like me a lot or utterly dislike me. There has yet to be any sort of middle ground, RL or Online.
-
I recently decided I wished to quit rp-ing on another site (name shall not be mentioned but will hinted at such: it's name is the same as the ancient greek earth goddess) due to the influx of people far younger then I, and me not being comfortable writing roleplays with said people. Plus that pesky pg-13 limit on content always had to make me think real hard on what to say/write. For awhile I used Skype but the -feeling- (if that makes sense) wasn't quite the same. A friend suggested this site so here I am! Trying something new. Be gentle with me~

Hope to dominate get along with you all,
Sheut

P.S. - If you get my username's reference, 10 friendship points for you~ Hehe
P.S.S. - You're welcome to send me a pm! In fact, I encourage you to if you feel the desire to do so. ;3

Edit: It seems I forgot to mention I've not new to RPs. I've been making stories and characters for over 6 years now! Though...my grammar can still be a bit -odd- to people. I don't see it but I guess that's because I'm the one writing it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.