Greetings from Hex

H

Hexania

Original poster
Hello all. I'm new. Please call me Hex.
It has been quite a long time since I have last RPed so please be patient with me.

Here is some information about me:
1.) I love art
2.) I am studying to be a game designer
3.) I love writing
4.) I love wolves
5.) I have a book of at least one hundred character designs

Erm... If anyone wants to know anything else then please feel free to ask.

Welcome, Hex.

Hope you find everything you're looking for here and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Welcome to Iwaku, where insanity goes for a bit of R&R.

Anyway, welcome to the site. I'm actually aiming to be a game programmer myself - as much as I'd like to make them with my own ideas, I'm really more of a computer fellow than an artist or a writer.
Drop me a line if you need anything or if you want to chat.

Welcome to Iwaku, where insanity goes for a bit of R&R.

Anyway, welcome to the site. I'm actually aiming to be a game programmer myself - as much as I'd like to make them with my own ideas, I'm really more of a computer fellow than an artist or a writer.
Drop me a line if you need anything or if you want to chat.

Oh very nice. and making them with your own ideas is somewhat hard to do unless you have your own company or know someone who does haha. But a start is a start.
And I will thank you.

Hey there, rockstar! (At least your avatar suggests you are one.)

Welcome to Iwaku! While I don't program games, I do play a metric crapton of them.

Lol sorry.. I drew that and was proud of it so I made that my avatar XD

And thank you. Well., I don't make them yet either so... I join you in playing a lot of them until then ^_^

Reactions: Cerulean
Nice drawing! I must say that her hair has the most wonderful depth and shading~ Anyway, welcome to Iwaku :)

Nice drawing! I must say that her hair has the most wonderful depth and shading~ Anyway, welcome to Iwaku :)

Thank you, Dawn. I do enjoy coloring and shading hair more than anything else.
Thank you for the welcome as well. I'm glad to be here ^_^