Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, paticularly Dark Fantasy. Generally I will try anything if it has a good strong plot, magic or mystery.
Hello there, I stumbled upon this site while looking for a new roleplay community. I have a good amount of roleplay experience, but in the last year I haven't really been roleplaying as much as I would like. This needs rectifying!

I may lurk for a little bit before I jump in the deep end of things, work out my lefts and rights, but I hope to see and roleplay with you all relatively soon. I apologize if my posts are not quite up to standard to start off with, but I assure you it shouldn't take long for me to get back into the swing of things.

:3

HELLO :)
im sorta new here also and this is my first time trying Rp :) sooooo wellcome!

Welcome to you too :D! I'm sure we'll both enjoy it here :3

i allready do :)
just know this becuase some people have this problem and dont know why,
when you post a thread it will take some time for people to replay or they will do it quickly

Welcome to Iwaku, Lacuna. Glad to meet you!

If you have not already, filling out a Role players-resume is a good place to start. If you need anything, questions about the site or whatever, don't hesitate to ask : )

Hello, Lacuna. Awesome name, by the way. I'm Ozzie, nice to meet you! Glad you decided to jump back in.

Hallo Lacuna! :D Welcome to the site!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! It's nice to meet you all :DD

So, we've been interacting for a bit IC, figured i'd introduce myself. Call me Sor, or if you're a less than formal individual you can call me Nate. Well done on your opening thread by the way! Looking forward to seeing where this SL ends up :)

OHSNAP.
I JUST SAW YOUR AVATAR.
AND SQUEALED LIKE A BABY IN A HIGH CHAIR IN THE MIDDLE OF A CHUCK'E'CHEESE.
I now love you.<3

:D
The Fid anniversary skin makes me giggle in delight.<3 Even though I don't play him..ever. o.O
n.n
The music is epic too. o__o
LET US BE FRIENDS AND WELCOME.
<3

Hey there Sor :D Really happy I met such an awesome roleplayer right off the bat :3

KYAAAAAAAAAAA~
The new fiddle skin is the best skin ever. Even better then Armour of the Fifth age Taric or Groovy Zilean. And those are hard to top XD
YOU DRAIN RAINBOWS AND THROW BALLOON DOGS AT PEOPLE. OMG. I DON'T EVEN KNOW.
I just like... freaked out when I saw it in game :C . But, It was ok since he was on our team and in vent. (I totally did not stalk him. What? No, thats bad... >3)

I'm going to be so sad when they change the intro screen music back. I usually have it turned off but turned it on for the party music :3

*coughs and composes self*
It's nice to meet you >3
*inappropriate glomp*

Haven fun so far?
and i have an idea
LETS
EAT
THE PUMPIN LORD

Yeah, I'm having alot of fun XD Probably too much >3
Nomnomnomnom! We can make delicious pumpkin soup, pies, treats to fill our bellehs!

Well hello, Lacuna.
I noticed that you posted a character for a roleplay I'm in, so I've seen you a little bit already. :]
I'm Kitti, dressed up as Nissa Revane for Halloween.
If you need help with anything, please do ask!

Hello there!
Aha, a MTG fan? seems this place is full of interesting people :D! I think I've seen you on Galleon of the Black Mast, which I've been avidly reading recently :3

I worked on a visual novel called Lacuna. Interesting, good to see that there are others out there that use the name.

Welcome to the forums~

Thankyou for the warm welcome :D

Why hellllooooooouuuuu there missy.

Before I go on, I have to do some shameless absolutely shameless advertising for my role play. *Cough* But aside from that, here are a few linkers that might get you on your way and help settle you into the community:

Roleplay talk-- This will help you find which upcoming role play is looking for Characters, while also plotting said RP.
Jump in Roleplays-- Seem to me the easiest to get yourself back on track with Roleplaying. No need to sign up for an app.

But if you don't want to start Roleplaying right away, and isntead wish to get accustomed to the community:
The General Chatting area-- has a lot of fun games and threads to make you giggle snort.

If you have a creepy costume you want to share for the thrill of the season, then the Creepy Halloween Costume thread is perfect for you!

If all else fails... then feel free to come to the Iwaku Chatbox. : 3 We'll help get you on your road while you wait for thread responses, or get bored with browsing.