1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Greetings Fellow Roleplayers!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Vold3mortia, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Hello there everyone :)

I'm kind of back after a few net issues and real life problems I've had :( That also forced me to change around all my accts on the net, abandon my old and the like I'm not really new here, but I haven't really found out or figured how the site works out exactly to be honest.

I'm an article, essay/article, fiction, poet and erotica writer which means a bit of everything, but I also have other hobbies amongst them include psychology, reading hell a lot, music ( listening and playing), roleplaying and well making new acquaintances provided they are worth it.

I posted up a kind of introduction/quick resume for you to know more or less what I like and what works out for me if you're interested to PM me with some of your ideas please do so, I'm more than willing to negotiate :)

I roleplay mostly by e-mail, PM's and on threads. The rest obviously is to be determined depending on the kind of roleplay you wish to engage in with me.

Anyhow I hope to meet you and make some new friends too besides roleplay :)

See you all around hopefully

Regards
    Vold3mortia XD

2. Hello there, Vold3mortia! :) Welcome to Iwaku!

3. Hi there!

Thank you :) I like feeling welcomed *blush*

4. We're glad to have you (back?)! If you're ever looking for a partner to roleplay with, feel free to send me a quick message. :)

5. Will do thanks *smiles*

• Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome back to the madness xD

Enjoy your stay more than last time ~. Gives Oreo biscuits :)

7. Hehehee :)

To be sure that I will, just need to get used to the place a lil bit again it's huge!!! *smiles biting into an Oreo biscuit* :)

8. Hallo! :D Welcome to the site!

9. Hey there thank you Diana :)

10. Salutations! and welcome to Iwaku =D