3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Action & Adventure, High Fantasy, Medieval Fantasy, Modern Fiction, Urban Fantasy, Post Apocalypse
Greetings, everyone! I am The Oracle, but you can call me Ori. I just recently signed up to this site, and this is my first post. I hope I can meet some wonderful people and make some amazing stories together!
Now, a little bit about me: I am a weeb and a Mythology Geek.
I watch a lot of anime, my favorites so far being the following: Seven Deadly Sins, Blue Exorcist, Kakegurui, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Tower of God, Akame Ga Kill!, and others I forgot to mention.
I am also in love with anything Mythology wise, especially Greek and Roman Mythology. I could probably name at least ten Greek myths of the top of my head if you asked me! This is the reason why I will have many references to mythology in my plots, specifically Greek, Roman, Japanese, Matter of Britain, Celtic, and so on.
Next thing about me: I love fantasy. Monsters, magic, and kingdoms, all aspects of fantasy are extremely intriguing to me! My favorite fantasy shows are Tales of Arcadia, Wakfu, The Dragon Prince, She-Ra, and the Avatar: The Last Airbender Series. This is for 4 reasons only: the Worldbuilding, the Characters, the Plot, and the Charm. I am especially fond of Wakfu and The Dragon Prince for their interesting species and lands, and Avatar for its charm.
Last, but certainly not least, I am a writer! I experiment mostly in Horror since I've always been a fan of the horror genre, but I am trying to complete a fantasy project of mine that was originally meant for roleplay. I'm still working on several aspects, but I will soon reveal the plot and some of the characters for roleplay purposes.
(Few things left out: I love reading books; I am an aspiring game developer; I play a a lot of games such as Minecraft and Assassin's Creed)

That's all I have for now! Thanks for taking the time to read this post, and I hope you all have a great day!

Hello! I love The Dragon Prince too. Hopefully there will be another season, there are still some unanswered questions. Good luck on your project and I hope you enjoy it around here :)

Hello! I love The Dragon Prince too. Hopefully there will be another season, there are still some unanswered questions. Good luck on your project and I hope you enjoy it around here :)
They announced that Netflix is accepting the next three or four seasons of Dragon Prince, and the 4th season is releasing in 2021. But that is correct, there are many questions that are still left in the air. And thank you for the luck! I am actually finishing up the world soon and the plot is next. After both of those are done, I'll likely try and post it on Iwaku.

Reactions: Love Maze
Awesome!
I look forward to seeing your project around the site. I'm sorry, I forgot, welcome to the group!

Hey Ori! Welcome to Iwaku ^^ with all those interests I'm sure you'll find a lot of people with the same. I, myself, am partial to anime (I saw JoJo and now I must give you mad respect) and mythology. If you have any questions or need any help with anything, let me know!

Hey Ori! Welcome to Iwaku ^^ with all those interests I'm sure you'll find a lot of people with the same. I, myself, am partial to anime (I saw JoJo and now I must give you mad respect) and mythology. If you have any questions or need any help with anything, let me know!

Thanks for the welcome! And I will gladly accept that mad respect you have given me :) And I'll be sure to go to you if that happens!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: MaryGold