Greetings! (F looking for M) [Long Term]

• Thread starter MistressShadow/MasterFerlin
  • Start date
M

MistressShadow/MasterFerlin

Original poster
Hello there! I'm Shadow or Shade which ever name you prefer. I am searching for a partner who can play all genres! Some one who can match my style and ways of roleplay. I have many Ideas and plots along with pairings so if your interested in some thing PM with the pairings you liked or plots! Thanks

Rule Number One: Things will be kept at pg-16 which means no nudity or sexual content. Thank you

Rule Number Two: I'm not gonna set requirements on you, so don't set them on me. I post depending on my mood. If I'm fast and have a huge post I'm in a good mood. If I'm slow and short I'm depressed. Once you learn to accept how my moods work we will get along just fine.

Rule Number Three: Do Not Walk Out on me with out telling me why, I'm fine with you saying I'm a terrible roleplayer just don't leave with out at least giving me some closure (Lolz..)

Rule Number Four: I do ask we get to know each other, so heres my skype: tearstostones

Rule Number Five: No Anime Faceclaims. Digital art or Realistic only. (Nothing against anime! don't kill me!)

ElfXFairy
FairyXPixie
PixieXElf
TrollXElf
DwarfXDwarf
DwarfXElf
DragonKinXVikingGirl
DragonKinXDragonKin

SpyXSpy
SpyXEnemy
SecretAgentXSpy
ThugXGangLeader