Greetings Earthlings

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MaeFrog

Original poster
Hello!

I recently saw someone from another RP website mention this and so decided to check it out. It seemed pretty epic so I've decided to make an account and voila!

I'm MaeFrog (not an alien, I swear)- evident from my username, I guess - and I'm up for all manner of RPs (excluding mature content).

So about me? I'm a bit of a self-confessed science geek - I'm currently studying physics, chemistry, etc - but I love to unleash my creative side in my free time! My typical RP-ing genres consists of fantasy, sci-fi, paranormal, adventure, mystery, modern and topped of with a sprinkling of romance ;).

I'm into a whole range of fandoms - mostly films, books and TV shows. Following X-Men Days of Future Past, I'm pretty much on an X-men flow right now! However I love anything to do with Harry Potter, Merlin, Sherlock Holmes, Pirates of the Caribbean, Once Upon a Time, etc.

I've been roleplaying for a number of years now and so I do have a fair bit of experience under my belt.

So I'm pretty excited to have a peek round the site! ^_^

Greetings, non-alien. Welcome to Iwaku. I must admit I don't keep track of x-men anymore, but I used to love it back when it was a cartoon series. Wolverine, Storm and Gambit were my favourites. Not very original, I know., but good times.

Welcome to the other side of the Fence xD

Oh God!! You are a Geek!! You remind me of Lenard!( TBBT) for some reason ^^ aaaand I must say it's a good thing.

Anyways, enjoy your time here. Plenty awesome story lines in the Sci fi section :)

Howdy Mae, welcome to the community! :D

Salutations Mae! I love Harry Potter and X-Men myself. Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your time here! If you need help finding an interesting roleplay to join, please don't hesitate to ask me and I will help you find something good!

Welcome, Maefrog. I hope Iwaku will become your new RP home, yessssss.

Status
Not open for further replies.