Greetings Earthling?

• Thread starter PhoenixGuardian
  • Start date
P

PhoenixGuardian

Original poster
Hello there... Im PhoenixGuardian. Im not exactly new to the whole roleplay world but I am new to the layout of this site xD So I can already see myself getting a little bit confused...
:moose:

Hello, friend! Welcome to you. I'm just as new to this place as you are and I swear it's not that difficult to navigate after you've senselessly clicked around a bit XD

Welcome to the site. Hope to see you in the forums soon!

Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your time spent here! If you need anything most are willing to help out new members. Also, if you see a person with a blue, red, or purple name, they're part of staff. Contact me if you need anything at all!

Welcome Strange New Lifeform. Some of us are from Earth, but I'm not. I'm more like a transdimensional sort of guy.

Hi there! I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you. If you have any questions about the site, please feel free to ask, our members are for the most part helpful and will offer you whatever help they can.
To start with, why don't you take a look at our roleplay resume so we can get to know a little more about you? :3
From there, you can join roleplays within the roleplay OOC section of the forum.

*crashes with warsphere right in front of Guardian*

ANOTHER ALIEN! Though I generally call the natives "Imperials" or "Geu'la" or sometme "Valued customers" Welcome I'm sure you'll recognize the profit to be made working towards the greater good of IWAKU. If you don't or don't know how I'll be here to pick up yo... help you out.

*flashes shiny RP support mod badge*

And if Vay doesn't help, I'm his bossu. So I can like turn him back into a half monkey half pony monster.

I like pizza with my newbie! Would you like some pizza?

Why hello and welcome to the Iwaku. I am leader of the silverwing wolf pack my name is Shadow (snowy) Ike, please just call me Ike. If you have any questions just ask and I can answer them the best I can for you.