Greetings and Salutations

E

Ether

Original poster
This is my first post in my first thread in this site, and I have to say that this is quite a site you guys have. With no shortage of active members, I hope the experiences in various roleplays I'll be participating in can help enrich the site's roleplaying activity as a whole, and end up as fun and fulfilling for all involved.

Here's a short bio on what I like and dislike. I hope those can serve as an indicator of what RPs I tend to join.

I prefer:
-
Passable grammar and spelling when roleplaying.
- Prioritization of the right elements in a roleplay post, in order of descending importance: character consistency, tone consistency, narrative progression,
- Structured systems of magic, if said magic is at all present. This helps the players to know to what extent their characters can grow or progress.
- Good communication between participating players, may it be via private messages or OOC/RP discussion threads.
- Consistent lore for RP settings.

I dislike:
- Distracting signatures. (This means animated images or overly bright and big text, or signatures being five times as big as your average post size)
- Using fandom-specific images as an image for your original character. (If you're going to give your character an image, make a more serious effort, such as drawing it yourself)
- Immature behavior. (Nuff said on this one)
- Coloring text when a character speaks. (Distracting. Besides, it's offensive to colorblind people :P)
- Having Japanese characters and Japanese terms in a setting where their presence doesn't make sense.

Hello, Ether. Welcome to Iwaku and enjoy your stay. I'm sure you'll find RPs to fit your need ^ ^

Welcome to Iwaku!

Greetings Ether! :D Hopefully you can find some compatible player partners here!