Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Futanari
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, SciFi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Dark Comedy, Yaoi, Furry, Gothic, Robotics, Action, Adventure, Mystery, Crime, Faction, Romance, Yaoi/Yuri etc. Fandom - OC x OC, Canon Character x Canon Character, Canon Character x Crossover Canon Character
This is the first time in a few years that I've been back in the RP scene! I had to stop until I was graduated from college, because I was way too busy to post once every few weeks. Luckily now I have enough time to be on a website everyday. This place looked like the most interesting place to start since it seemed so free with writing. I'm really excited to start!

I enjoy new experiences in real life and in RPing so I'm willing to try (nearly) anything. If I'm with friends I tend to run outside when it is raining and dance. If I'm by myself I prefer to curl up with a good book/game/movie and enjoy the story telling.

And I have It's A Small World stuck in my head ><

Reactions: Sinful_Lust
Hurraaaay new starts!

Welcome to the site, adabotcon!

[BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]*Appears next to you and hands you a soda* Hey there. I am Hiroki Shoma. Welcome to Iwaku where insanity has no limits. *hands a golden Card with name and Information written on it* If you wanna Rp or just be pals, let me know.tumblr_static_tumblr_static_bz0wvvzadv4scgk8gks40co0c_1280.gif [/BCOLOR]