Greetings and Salutations

S

Sarzu

Original poster
As the title says, Greetings and Salutations.

Not new to roleplaying as a whole but to this site at least. Me and a few others are moving here since the forums we are used to are not really progressing maintenance wise. So hope these new surroundings will help our roleplays flourish.

On a side note, is it possible for multiple people in the same household/same IP address to sign up with a account each? I am part of a household of 3 (well 4 but I doubt my 3 year old daughter knows the concept of roleplaying atm :p ). And all 3 of us were on our old forums. Does anyone happen to know if I need to contact someone of this forums moderators/admin?

Or if any of them happen to read this thread can they confirm or deny this query in here or by pm?

Regardless, looking forward to this site's roleplaying. I myself prefer Sci-Fi (looks at avatar and sig, yeah you don't say), Fantasy and... actually pretty much anything that might provide a good story and fun interaction with other players.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, Sarzu, you as well! Just make sure to inform the staff when Andrea and/or Selvi register that they are, in fact, different people. As amusing as the idea of you three Dutchies merging into a single entity might be.

Ah, Sarzu, you as well! Just make sure to inform the staff when Andrea and/or Selvi register that they are, in fact, different people. As amusing as the idea of you three Dutchies merging into a single entity might be.
You just described my worst nightmare. NO. NO. NO. DO NOT LET IT BECOME SO, SARZU.

Do any of you honestly think I would remain (somewhat) sane if my mind merged with An?

It would go like this:

MERGE COMPLETE. WE ARE ONE. WE ARE LEGION. WE ARE..... OH GODS MAKE IT STOP, MAKE IT STOP! HER THOUGHT ARE BEYOND REASON, BEYOND SANITY! *finds gun to end life to make the images of horror stop*

And yeah saw that rule/question and send a headsup to some of the staff, waiting on a reply before we open the dutch floodgates.

I have already replied to your PM about it and you guys are fine, so...'

WELCOME TO THE SITE! 8D

I have already replied to your PM about it and you guys are fine, so...'

WELCOME TO THE SITE! 8D
giphy.gif

Thanks!

Do any of you honestly think I would remain (somewhat) sane if my mind merged with An?

It would go like this:

MERGE COMPLETE. WE ARE ONE. WE ARE LEGION. WE ARE..... OH GODS MAKE IT STOP, MAKE IT STOP! HER THOUGHT ARE BEYOND REASON, BEYOND SANITY! *finds gun to end life to make the images of horror stop*

And yeah saw that rule/question and send a headsup to some of the staff, waiting on a reply before we open the dutch floodgates.
I'm now imagining something like a Siamese triplet, except one is dead.

Welcome.

I swear, You guys need to make a group or something, theres so many of you. ~^~;;
Welcome, enjoy it here, as yet another pawn on Iwaku's chessboard.

Swell. Now I get to see who isn't of the Great Migration and welcome them correctly as well.

What's funny is that after refreshing and practically doing my supposed "freelance job" I saw it, and went "Oh..."

The group is up to 20 members and counting last I looked at the total.

And what pray tell makes you think, your would be the voice of our 'collective' if we ever were to become that way? Hmm. Such a silly notion, I think you need to be reminded of your place, especially considering my place over you *waggles finger*.

And what pray tell makes you think, your would be the voice of our 'collective' if we ever were to become that way? Hmm. Such a silly notion, I think you need to be reminded of your place, especially considering my place over you *waggles finger*.
Ah yes how foolish of me to think so, I beg your forgiveness, of course.

My most humble apologies.

New forums but same treatment, le sigh. Ah well I shall plot my revenge in the dark corners

:fryingpan: sure, sure whatever boy toy. I shall unleash the potential of this forums fully armed and operational smiley library to squash your dreams and hopes and whatever petty hopes you might have for revenge or retribution.

Because in the end you will realize that I am everything and you are nothing but the scrapings of my boot and your purpose is to serve and protect me because what other purpose is left to you?

I have emptied your mind and remolded it to my desire and wants, branded you with my mark and holding your leash.

I am your mistress and you have no ambition but to serve, you simply do not realize it, yet.

How sad to see you so delusional with power my dear An.

Also, can I have some lotion for that mark you branded in my skin that says I am your property? It kinda hurts a little, lots of little.

Well, I'm amused. *smirks*

Don't encourage her!