Greetings and Salutations

S

Savannah

Original poster
A tall yet slender woman walks to the front of the room and takes a deep ceremonious bow, her dark red curls spilling over her shoulders, her green eyes glittering with excitement. She straightens and smiles to the crowd. "Good evening all. My name is Savannah. I've been roleplaying for almost fourteen years now. I started in an AOL chat room called All Creatures Tavern. It was my favorite place to go late at night. Since then I have dabbled in just about everything table top and even tried LARP for about six months. I am so happy to have found this site and hope that I will get along well with others here. I do look forward to match my creativeness to others to create wonderful stories." She smirks and wiggles her fingers at all of you before returning to her seat.

Hi Savannah! :D I have a character named Savannah.

Welcome to Iwaku!

Oh hey! An IC introduction. Neat.

Hi Savannah! I'm Ozzie. Nice to meet you.

Bursts in through the back door in a fancy, yet ruffled suit and tie. Taking the tiltied top hate from his head he lets out a few panting breaths. "I hope I haven't missed the newcomer." Spying the lady at the front of the room he takes a bow. "It seems I'm right on time." Walking up the center of the room he puts on his best smile/ "My name is Cy..." At this his toe caught upon a wrinkle of the rug, causeing him to topple foreward. Playing it off he rolled himself back to his feet and dusted his even more wrinkled suit off. "As I was saying, my name is Cyanide, King of the Bunny Revolution. You may call me Ceddy, however. Most people do. I'm not exactly an old fart when it comes to Iwaku, though along with yourself I have been roleplaying for some time." Bowing a moment he stood back up and smiled again. "Though I do admit, you have a couple years experience on even me. Always good to meet someone whos been around the world a bit longer then myself. I can always learn something new from them." Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a rusty old pocket watch. "It seems I have an appointment or two with the 'Reply to Thread' button in a few places around here so I shall leave you with that, Miss Savannah."

Savannah smiles and stifles a giggle as the man approaching her extravagantly tumbles before her. She says in a soft tone with a twinkle in her eyes, "Thank you for the warm welcome. Maybe I'll see you all in a thread." She starts looking for threads that interest her wondering if she could reopen the All Creatures Tavern here successfully as it no longer existed in AOL land.

Welcome to Iwaku. Savannah, I'm October. Nice to meet you.

Glad you found our RP haven, hope you enjoy your time here. Check out some of the awesome games still accepting characters, and if you need anything at all don't hesitate to ask.

....Cyan, you're paying for that door you broke.

Welcome Savannah. I am Rory, one of the admins of the forum. I hope that you enjoy your time with us here.