Greetings and Salutations

C

Corinthi

Original poster
Hello all, I'm Corinthi and I was invited to come check this place out by and old friend of mine who's opinion I respect, hence, I'm here.

What nicknames do you like to be called? Corinthi, Cor, or whatever really. Once one gets to know me, other nicknames could develop naturally. I'm easy.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I'm an ancient 35 year old male.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
I'm pretty eclectic really. Lately I've been on an urban fantasy kick. Dresden Files, Atrocity Archives, Last Call, etc.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
Strong male roles. Usually sarcastic. I do what I know.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?
Wolf packs would eat me. Space Marines would declare me a heretic and destroy my world, I don't trust anyone who worships bread, so I guess Zombie Fox Plushes win by default.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Gah. My favorite song of the moment is Hugo's arrangement of 99 Problems. NSFW! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmy113gMds0&list=PL0D5BCCD5A7E3C7DF&index=1

Welcome to the forum!

Wow, someone that is actually older than me. O____O *Reaches for..!* It's like... like a myth..!

Ahem. I mean, welcome to Iwaku! XD

Welcome to Iwaku~!

Hope you enjoy it around here~ Staff is Amazing...Just sayin'....
Anyways, Always great to see a new face here on Iwaku!

Yep yep yep yep!
Welcome, welcome welcome!

Zombie fox plushes win!
Enjoy your time around here... you'll see how your friend was right!

Welcome to Iwaku I hope you find this a second home like I have. Please pm me if you have any questions.

Welcome to Iwaku. I'm October Knight, known for the remainder of the month as Pumpkin Lord. Glad you joined our Roleplay haven, if their is anything I can do for you let me know! I am at your service *Knightly Bow*

Welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's lovely to meet you.
You've positively made Diana's day, I can tell.
I plan to call you Rin, by the way.
To get to know some of our incredible personalities around here, you should look around the General section and maybe put in your own answers. It has nice threads for getting to know others, such as this one about what sort of calendar you use.
If you have any questions, please do ask!