Greetings and Salutations!

C

Captain Jordan

Original poster
Hello all, Jordan here. You can call me Jordan, Captain Jordan, CJ, or 'that guy' if you're feeling senile.

I'm new to Iwaku but not to roleplaying, been in RPs since I was 13. So that makes it, uh, 12 years now? Geez, that's a long time.

I prefer most science fiction, some fantasy, and long walks on the beach. I love group RPs, if I can find the right group. I'm definitely someone who prefers proper spelling and grammar, and I find myself most comfortable in a game when others are writing with a similar level of attention given to these details.

What else do you want to know? Ask, and ye shall receive.

• Love
Reactions: Bounce
Welcome minion... er... FRIEND! I meant friend!

(about time you got here)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome minion... er... FRIEND! I meant friend!

(about time you got here)

There's only so much of me to go around. Can't be spreading myself thin, now can I, my dear overlord friend?

Welcome to Iwaku! 12 years is a long time. We have a lot of seasoned rp vets here, you'll fit in nicely!

Reactions: 2 people
Well hi there Jordan and Bouncie! >:3 Welcome to the site!

• Thank You
Welcome! It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm Arius Angels. I've been RPing for about six years. so...if that's the case... -logical thinking- You'd be 27? Since we started at the same age and you have six more years of RP experience than I do. and umm...sorry if that made you mad! the fact I (maybe) calculated your age. I was just curious! anyway, Call me Ari. Hopefully I'll see you around!

And Welcome To Iwaku~!

Welcome! It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm Arius Angels. I've been RPing for about six years. so...if that's the case... -logical thinking- You'd be 27? Since we started at the same age and you have six more years of RP experience than I do. and umm...sorry if that made you mad! the fact I (maybe) calculated your age. I was just curious! anyway, Call me Ari. Hopefully I'll see you around!

And Welcome To Iwaku~!

13 + 12 = 25 ;)

Thanks for all the warm welcomes.

Reactions: Arius LaVari
*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!