Greetings and salutations

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GingerSnap

Original poster
Hey all~! Im Tiny. While I've been role-playing for a very long time, its been restricted to via email or text with a very tight knit, small group of friends. With circumstance and life leading to the slow but inevitable break down of that group, I am expanding my horizons and have found my way here! I look forward to meeting new people and creating new bonds.

• Love
Reactions: Navuso
Hey there Tiny! Welcome to Iwaku. Glad you've found us here. c:
It's sad to hear that your previous friend group is dissolving, of course. I hope you find the sort of people you can click well with, here!

Thank you! It is kind of bitter sweet; everyone living their lives and raising their children so replies are becoming few and far in between. Such is life, though! Im glsd i found this site; I've been lurking a bit and it seems very friendly and welcoming!

• Love
Reactions: Eru
Welcome to Iwaku, Tiny :) glad to have ya.

New bonds will be created here Tiny, I'm sure of it! I have found a lot of friends through this site xD (Despite my kind of shy and anti-social behaviour) So go out and hunt down find more friends! 8D

Welcome to Iwaku! ^o^

Welcome aboard, Tiny. I'm sure you'll find more groups to rp with, no worries there. Take this cookie and enjoy your stay.

You'll find yourself in a group where everyone rps with everyone before you know it.

I know I did, lol. And I don't normally find groups like that online. So it's just a matter of time and getting yourself out there.

Wow the replies build up quick! Thank you everyone. :)

Welcome to Iwaku, Tiny! I'm sorry to hear that your old group is breaking up D: That always sucks, especially when you've been together for a long time. I've found that Iwaku's community is full of wonderful groups, however, and hopefully you find a good one soon!

Make sure to check out our guide to Getting Started and our Newbie Care Package if you haven't yet ^.^

• Useful
Reactions: Eru
Welcome to Iwaku!
It's a bummer when a group of friends drifts a little with real life but it happens. Hopefully you can still keep in touch and maybe even bring them here later on if any of them get that writing itch again too! ;)
I hope that you have fun and find some shiny roleplays here.

Status
Not open for further replies.