Greetings and Salutations!!!!

Chu want a cookie? Primarie made them fresh just now!

• Yes, please.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but thank you. I'm trying to watch my figure.

• Oh boy! Gimme all dem cookies!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I will never touch anything she makes. I've read her clause. Temporary or permanent??! NO thank you!

• I prefer brownies.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Someone say "brownies"?

• Not THOSE brownies! -ugh- This poll is derailing. Just... Close it up, right now! CLOSE IT OFF!

• -Poll Bombs by jumping in at the last second- WUZZAAAHP?!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SelkiSeven

Original poster
I'm not that enthusiastic, usually, but howdy.

I'm Selki Seven, but my main persona, or rather, Fursona, is Prima Fauna. A lovely, fluffy, bouncy Western Dhole. = u =

My secondary Fursona is Primarie. She is a Barn Owl Harpy. While her appearance is that of golden browns, yellows, and whites, she is a darker character without much to say to anyone. However, she is very happy to cook you up a nice little something in her alchemy lab if you ask her nicely. Free of charge!*

I love to role play and have been role playing for about... -counts on paws- 13 years. Or... round about that. Longer, if you counted my early childhood. I typically role play MxF, MxM, though if given the right topic and plot I would be willing to RP FxF. :3 Genres I like include romance, fantasy (High or Low), sci-fi mash-ups (Never straight sci-fi), and... Well, I'm willing to experiment in writing. I DO NOT, however, play anything involving consistent violence or negative vibes. I get too nervous. And as far as adult themes go? I usually fade to black or only allow subtle hints. I mean, most of this is in my bio expando thing to the left, but whatever.

Uh... I think I've written enough, and so..... I'll be off for now! If you want to RP, send me a message with an idea. :3 But please be considerate if I don't accept said idea. I will let you know why, but I cannot handle aggression of any sort at the moment. = u =

Tatty-bye!

*Some restrictions apply. Primarie, the Barn Owl Harpy, She, Her, Us, We, Bird, Avian, Owl, Chicken-lady, Freak, Pigeon Queen, Alchemist, is not responsible for any unwelcome side effects that might be brought upon the application, consumption, or use of any of her products. By using said products you are automatically complying to these statements and she is under no obligation to pay for any fees inquired by medical, trauma, or any lost income due to any health issues or displacement in time and space, permanent or temporarily.

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku! I know I am kinda new, but welcome!

Welcome to Iwaku! You'll fit right in! :)

Hey there Selki, welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask either me, or if you need to post here! HELP DESK

Happy postings!

giphy.gif

Hey there Selki....

Happy postings!

giphy.gif

Hello! And thank you! Also..... that is an adorable GIF. It looks like a barnowl from the heart shaped rim around its face. ; u ;

Status
Not open for further replies.