Greetings and Salutations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Amarlo

Original poster
I really have no idea what to say here other than hello! I go by Amarlo and I had no idea this place existed despite multiple searches for big roleplay forums, and I've been a roleplayer for 14 years now! Weird, huh?

I'm excited to see what this place has to offer and look forward to getting to meet and know the many gems that likely hide within this caucus.

With that said, I'm pm friendly and pretty friendly in general! So please don't hesitate to pop me a pm, even if it's just to chit chat. (Although I'd honestly prefer to keep my pm box ages 17+, thank you)

Sincerely,
Amarlo

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Welcome to Iwaku,

I like to say welcome to Iwaku. I am glad to see you joined we have everything from chat roleplay to thread and pm roleplay what ever you prefer. I am not going to lie to you I am not a admin or staff just a member being helpful. Make sure to read the rules, if you haven't already, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you are new to role playing in general, welcome we have many helpful tips, and discussions. We also have many Helpful staff and memebers.

I am Scorpio Queen, I have been on here a year now. Please feel free to pm me at any time, I do have a husband and Job that I only work 5 hours a day, I may not answer right away. I do have a blog that will tell you what is going on my life feel free to look at it and see where I am. I do love this site. Their is something for everyone, here on this website is literally a place to call home away from home. Need an outlet we have Blogs and a counseling section. If it is a major problem with a member inform the staff immediately. If it is a problem with the site their is a bug report in help desk. Normally happens with updates.

The people you will meet on here are just as nice and I am proud to say some are good friends, and some are like family and I really do love all them. Now I have put some helpful links in here for you. Now go and explore our wonderful home and welcome to the family.

Most important rule, respect the staff and here it is most important rule Have fun.

Your friendly Neighborhood,
Scorpio Queen

Reactions: Amarlo
Welcome to Iwaku! Have a cookie and enjoy your stay.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

~hits face with rainbows~

"i~whack~you!"

That means welcome in rabbit.. Cuz the logo waaaay up ^there is a bunny.

Welcome to the forums, I hope you have a great time here. ^.^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome to Iwaku! I do hope you enjoy your time here. c:

Welcome!

I really have no idea what to say here other than hello! I go by Amarlo and I had no idea this place existed despite multiple searches for big roleplay forums, and I've been a roleplayer for 14 years now! Weird, huh?

I'm excited to see what this place has to offer and look forward to getting to meet and know the many gems that likely hide within this caucus.

With that said, I'm pm friendly and pretty friendly in general! So please don't hesitate to pop me a pm, even if it's just to chit chat. (Although I'd honestly prefer to keep my pm box ages 17+, thank you)

Sincerely,
Amarlo

Welcome!

I noticed you're also a fan of Cyberpunk as per your resume. Me too. Let me know if you're looking for a Cyberpunk partner.

Thanks everyone!

Welcome!

I noticed you're also a fan of Cyberpunk as per your resume. Me too. Let me know if you're looking for a Cyberpunk partner.
Thanks! But I'm more of a group roleplayer. I have a hard time with solo roleplays, which is funny because I have no problem with solo scenes within group roleplays xD But well, I like having variety to work with.

I'll keep you in mind though :)

Reactions: Vigilante
Status
Not open for further replies.