1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Greetings and salutations!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ProphetofProfit, Mar 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What do you prefer to be called?: Any variation of my name works for me

Boy, girl, or a mystery?: I am a female in RL but I can easily portray either and I'm told I do a really good androgynous as well.

How old are you?: 25

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?: I have been RP-ing for . . . I want to say at least 9 years on Gaia online. I would say that I am only semi lit due to my horrible grammatical and spelling errors however I am told I play excellent characters my posts can be fairly lengthly depending on what the other person gives me to work with.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?: Mostly group RPs as I haven't done much single partner stuff. However what I have done I have I liked.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? Depends on my mood I do either :) but I also enjoy walking in the rain.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?: call me maybe . . . Ugh shoot me.

2. Welcome to the website, I hope you have a great time here.

3. Welcome to Iwaku, hope you will enjoy your stay with thousands of our fellow Iwaku members.

4. Welcome to Iwaku ^^ Hope you have a great time with us, and may you have lots of rainbows and cookies and hugs~

5. Thank you very much everyone. :raven:

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  6. Welcome to the site! Have a great time in our community and I hope you get settled in! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.