Greetings and salutations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

ProphetofProfit

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?: Any variation of my name works for me

Boy, girl, or a mystery?: I am a female in RL but I can easily portray either and I'm told I do a really good androgynous as well.

How old are you?: 25

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?: I have been RP-ing for . . . I want to say at least 9 years on Gaia online. I would say that I am only semi lit due to my horrible grammatical and spelling errors however I am told I play excellent characters my posts can be fairly lengthly depending on what the other person gives me to work with.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?: Mostly group RPs as I haven't done much single partner stuff. However what I have done I have I liked.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? Depends on my mood I do either :) but I also enjoy walking in the rain.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?: call me maybe . . . Ugh shoot me.

Welcome to the website, I hope you have a great time here.

Welcome to Iwaku, hope you will enjoy your stay with thousands of our fellow Iwaku members.

Welcome to Iwaku ^^ Hope you have a great time with us, and may you have lots of rainbows and cookies and hugs~

Welcome to the site! Have a great time in our community and I hope you get settled in! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.